"A traffic jam when you're already late
A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic...don't you think
A little too ironic...and, yeah, I really do think...

It's like rain on your wedding day

It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought... it figures"

viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2008

Art

Is this Art?


Who are we to define what's art or not?

If you ask me, this is not art. It is not beautiful, nor interesting, nor something that provokes feelings to other people.

In the sense of a tool for expressing feelings, it is art because in this painting I expressed my feelings.

No hay comentarios: